Finally I managed it

Posted , 7 users are following.

I finally managed to sleep on my right side last night, only for 30/40 mins or so but I did itbiggrin  8 weeks post op today and now to get ready to see my GP.....

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Welldone dee It's a start.i can not wait to sleep on my tummy lol. Good luck for today let's no how you get on😑
  • Posted

Me too Dee smile

Felt really weird tho and soon ended on my back again but its done yipee.

good luck at doctors, mine doesn't want to see me again, not had a check since 6 weeks am now the same as you 8 weeks today

• Posted

Well done Dee.  I still can't sleep on my side.  8 weeks post op, but now going in for another, so it will be even longer before I can.  Oh well.

• Posted

Luisa it did feel wierd smile I am off now will log on when I get back speak soon x
  • Posted

Pre op admission. Today at 3 ..😅 to say I bricking this whole thing is an understatement. ...today us the turning point as do I or don't ..or do I go in Fri with good intensions or walk out the door with my backside hanging out the back of there. Gowns. Lool...but not lol xx
    • Posted

Good luck denise

I think the build up is worse. Once its all done you just get on with the recovery as us girls do.

we are all here to talk to so dont think your on your own

best group I ever joined x

.yes its sore and uncomfortable forr a while but im sure we would all say we been through worse, I mean why did we have the op in the first place.

Dont forget your dressing gown to hide your backside !! Lol

• Posted

Thanks hun ..i won't ..im still trying to keep. My sense of humour through this otherwise. I'll probably. Go the other way lol ..im sure ill come out with the list of stuff to take in today ..with good intensions. Of using them ..im still like humpty dumpty atm ..i just need the push ..like he was lol xx
    • Posted

I had the runs two days before so don't worry. Also start taking some stuff to sofen your stools before Friday I did that and kept it up after and found it helped me so much x
  • Posted

OK.. HOW IDID YOU DO THAT!??!!?

Pillows?? The body pillow???

So happy fo ryou!!!!!  Wish I could say that sad  I am trying... still flopping back and forth.

Let us know what the doc says!!!!  smile

• Posted

I just did it when I was asleep lol I woke to find myself half on my back half on my side so I just gingerly turned on my side
  • Posted

Ok back from docs 

He said I am doing well and I thought I had an infection near my scar but no it is just healing. 

He will not put me on HRT due to family history so has given me a new antidepressent which is mild, as he is concerned cos they picked up a murmur on my heart...so back to the hospital I now go for an Echo sad

• Posted

Oh dear.well lets hope the mild antidepressants work for you.

One thing sfter another ehhh, hope no further issues with hesrt murmur but good your healing well

• Posted

Glad all is ok dee. Let's hope the tablets work.

Best to be safe with your heart it's good to get it checked out. I had to go to the breast clinic last week because I was leaking from one of my boobs 

They did all there checks ans all ok. 

Iam off tomorrow for my 6 weeks check up I will let you no how I get on. X

• Posted

OH DEE sad sad

I hope your tests go well... I will be thinking of you!

Keep us posted. and don't worry, you'll be fine!!!!  smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.