Finally Slept

Posted , 6 users are following.

Last night i went to church and prayed all night i fianlly got a full nigh if sleep without waking up every other hour. but it seems like my Anxiety is worse today now. I dont know why it seemed like i have been doing better little by little, but know idk what to think. Has this every happen to anyone befor?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Happens to me all the time, there are always going to be be godo times and bad times. Try to focus on the good.
  • Posted

I feel the same way..every time I wake up I ask myself is has my anxiety gotten worse or not?..and I really can't tell at all..it's sickening
    • Posted

I'm in the same boat right now. I'll be okay when i go to sleep, but I'll wake up with anxiety.
    • Posted

i ask myself everyday if im haveing a good day or bad day!
  • Posted

Yeah it really does suck i can't stand this this anxiety is really bothering me like 4real i feel weird all day i don't even like to get out of bed
    • Posted

It's the worst. Do you guys do anything to feel better?
    • Posted

4Real these symptoms is crazy bro i mean my mind feels weird my body feels weak and weird but the doctor said im healthy lol but im gonna go see a mental health doctor soon
    • Posted

I try to read watch movies are just listen to music but sometimes thats hard to do when your always feeling weird 24/7 of the time i hate how my body feels all the time
    • Posted

I try to play my xboxone or go playb basketball or skateboard...but what really makes me happy is when I see my kids
    • Posted

you need to spend more time doing that. fill your life with happiness. 
  • Posted

It's on and off for me some day I'll be okay and others I would not want to do anything and I worry all day. It's all about filling your days with positivity tbh.
    • Posted

i know and i try everyday like yesterday was a really good day only had a couple of attacks but today i woke up with one anf have 3 already here at work!

• Posted

I try that but when im out trying to have fun my mind and body tells me to go home and get back in bed lol it sucks because im an outside person not a inside person but i feel sick and don't wanna do anything

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.