Finally under 13 stone!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

...Just ;P

I'm so, so happy though, these pills are like magic!

My first weigh in is on Wednesday, and i've lost 11 lbs now, (thankfully the water weight buggered off!) and i'm officially the lightest i've been in about 4 years!

How is everyone else doing?

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

WOOOHOOOO that is brilliant well done hun, you must be feeling amazingly proud cheesygrin well done xx
  • Posted

Congrats that's fab! 

I would be so chuffed to be in the 13s!!!!😋

• Posted

Thanks everyone!!  at this rate I'll hit my goal by Xmas, just in time to inhale an entire turkey!  Haha
  • Posted

Well done that's fab!! Got my fingers crossed I'll be joining you next week!! 
    • Posted

It's such a great feeling, I felt like I'd never escape unlucky 13 after being stuck there for months! 

• Posted

Massive congratulations to you! 

It must be such a boost to see the scale go under that sometimes elusive marker.

Ive got a few stone to go to get there,  but I WILL get there.

Well done again and keep it up x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.