Finally under 13 stone

Posted , 7 users are following.

Finally under 13 stone, ive not been this weight since my hysterectomy in 2007, i cried like a baby, its not my official weigh in for 2 more weeks so im not saying how much weight ive actually lost as im scared incase i jinx it haha, this is all the motivation i need xxxx

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I felt like it wasnt working right so changed a few things and its going my way now finally haha wink
  • Posted

Oh how wonderful x x x

So very pleased for you that you are under 13 stone.:-)

I am longing for the day to come when I can report that. You must be on a real high! Keep it up, what ever you are doing its working for you!

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Ive cut down to 30g a day instead of 40g, no snacks thru the day just fruit at night or soreen malt loaf, drinking water with a teeny bit sugar free orange juice in it and having 3 green tea a day xxxxxx
  • Posted

Woooo hoooo Fab hun, its great when you see the next stone down, it makes all the difference xxxx
  • Posted

That's great news! I too am looking forward to the day when I get down to that weight... and lower! Seems so far off at the moment but it's great to hear that others are achieveing great weight loss. I don't know you but I'm very pleased for you smile
  • Posted

Thanx everyone, the weights coming off daily now so i think it took 4-5 weeks to get into me properly, im dying for chocolate tonight but ive non in the house so im glad haha. To b fair im not tempted anyways xxxx
  • Posted

Hi do any ov you fine folk know if u can have gravy made with boiled water ( bisto gravy granules) ???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.