Finding breathing so difficult today :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

Finding breathing so so difficult today

Woke up this morning feeling anxious it is now ten hours later and I am still finding it hard to breathe.

Having a lot of acid reflux today too.

I'm thinking surely nobody could have a heart attack for ten hours and not know but breathing today is so hard and the more I try and focus on getting my breathing steady the harder it becomes.

I hate this so much

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

😭😭😭 me too! Why!!!!! Are you ok?

I know it's just anxiety and panic but have no reason to be anxious

Have you got someone with you?

• Posted

I'm with my sister and brother in law but it's just so hard today my eyes keep welling up with tears because I am so frightened but deep down I know if it was a heart attack I would have at least changed colour or have passed out by now (12 hours later - well I would hope so!)

I hope you are ok xxxx

• Posted

I feel the same way today. Didn't sleep well because of it. I took some tums and it helped a little bit. My anxiety is very high today.I get a flutter in my belly and I always think it's my heart.

• Posted

It's so frightening isn't it - I hope you will have a better day tomorrow

• Posted

I hope you all do too.

It's hard to keep in touch with people on here so starting a Facebook group I think just for support xx

It's nice to chat to people that understand cx

• Posted

💆💆 lets do it xx

I will set it up and post the name on here so if anyone wants to join they can

👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻 take that anxiety!

• Posted

TY Sophie I hope you have a better day tomorrow too.
  • Posted

I know exactly how you feel all too well I had the same problem still there but not as bad I can get out and do what I need to do I still get anxious here and there but a lot of my anxiety went away except for I still feel like I can't breathe like my breathing changed but the filling in a strong when you lay down to go to sleep at night clear your mind and each time you think of something keep clearing your mind and putting it blank you will eventually fall asleep without even knowing it when you wake up try to breathe slower if you can't keep yourself busy the more you work on it the better it will be I have heart palpitations my heart rate is in the seventies and eighties at resting when it should be in the sixties with the metoprolol that I take but it seems my medicine stopped working cuz I was diagnosed with tachycardia and heart palpitations 9 years ago waiting to see a cardiologist that deals with the electrical part of the heart that's who my cardiologist is sending me to I know it's talking hang in there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.