First monthly weigh in

Posted , 7 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi Everyone

First 2 weeks on the little blueys and i lost 6 llb then i got constipated and bloated and felt real bad for the next two weeks so i was all set to tell my doc that i wasent taking anymore but when i got there he weighed me again and i had lost 8llb since he weighed me a month ago, i still told him i wasent sure about taking anymore but he said that i could drop them down to 2 a day since breky never seems to hold much fat and is worked off during the day anyway, also constipation and bloatedness IS A SIDE EFFECT tho it doesnt tell you that on the info paper that comes with the meds, He then prescribed me LACTILOSE a mild laxative which he assures me is safe to use with ORLISTAT-He also said that if they made me feel real bad again i could leave them off for a couple of days so long as i ate sensibly, so all is not lost and maybe this info will help someone else suffering the same symptoms,

Will keep you all updated as to how im doing and well done and good luck to everyone

Alicat

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hey Alicat

Good news! I am so glad for you! Well done and keep up the good work :!: :D

• Posted

Thanx Kal

to be honest the orlistat was making me feel so bad that i was ready to give up BUT what ive done is decided that for now im only going to take one before my main meal as i dont actually overdo brecky or lunch so maybe the orlistat 3 times a day didnt have enough to work on, anyways i guess trying this is better than not having them at all.

Time will tell Alicat

• Posted

Excellent News Alicat. Well done. :!: :diva:

Im on my 4th day, and although I feel tired, no more than usual due to PCOS.

I suffer from Mirgaines and they have increased since taking the tabs, but I have meds to counter it so I will put up with it if it helps me lose the weight.

again well done, I hope im just as successful on my 1st weigh in on 11 august!

• Posted

It's my first official weigh in with the nurse on Tuesday, though I have'nt been able to resist getting on my own scales. Will let you know how it goes.

xx

• Posted

Hey Snubbles,

How did u get on with ur weigh in 2day? Can't wait 2 hear the gos!

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

HI Kal

Weigh in went great, I've lost 11lb in 4 weeks, so I was really pleased. By my scales I'd lost 9 lb, which I was happy with, but even better to have lost another 2.

I go back in another 4 weeks.

xx

• Posted

Oh well done u! That`s fantastic!

Nearly a ruddy stone!!!!

• Posted

Hiy guys, I have been on the meds for about 3 and a half weeks and I have lost nearly a stone, but everthing seems to have stopped, it's really annoying me cos I am eating the right things and I have given up alcohol I am even swimming! and playing tennis on the Wii.

I hope it gets going again soon!

Best of luck everyone!!

• Posted

Hey Snubbles,

Way 2 Go :!: You've obviously been doing it right. Any tips :idea: :?:

Don't get disheartened Ales1, if you've been exercising more remember muscle weighs heavier than fat so you may have lost fat but just turned it into muscle :? Confused :?: So am I :!: Let me know if that just made sense or not :lol:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Excellent News Snubbles & Ales1 on the great weight loss Well done!! :magic:

I can't weight to my weigh in on the 11th, but also nervous incase im under my target, but with your success stories I'm sure I and anyone else will achieve what we set out to achieve!!

again, well bleeding done!!! :wink:

• Posted

Hi Kal

No tips really, I've just cut out nibbling between meals and if I do feel hungry I grab a piece of fruit or a couple of Ryvita with jam on. I've always eaten low fat where I can.

xx

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up