First night at home since October ,help?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So tonight I have to stay at home for the first night since october without my boyfriend because we had a massive arguement today and his mom has told me to go home for the night, im kinda dreading it incase i feel anxious without him, sounds sad. I'll be at my dads so I wont be alone and I'll have my laptop with me. Does anyone have any advice to kind of get the time to go fast or what to do If i feel anxious?

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Look up videos on YouTube. Watch a favorite show. Draw. Color. Reading will help because it'll make you tired. Just think that you guys need space, and think of how great it'll be when you guys see each other again.. I use that time to try new makeup, hair styles, etc
  • Posted

Thats a good idea, I do love make up and what not. I want to be more independant and I cant do that when I stay at his house every night
    • Posted

My boyfriend and I live together. I stay at my moms once a week so we get our space. Then the next night I'm always excited to see him so I'm much happier lol. I watch makeup tutorials and cooking tutorials for hours when im alone
    • Posted

Yeah I pretty much live at my boyfriends, i'm trying to think of it as a positive me going to my dads for the night maybe I can have a nice shower put on a face mask or something and just relax but I find it hard, I get more anxious when its dark and I dont no why, its strange
  • Posted

try distracting yourself with tv or music.

What do you normally do to relax?

• Posted

To relax I usually watch tv series or things on youtube and drink tea and smoke haha
    • Posted

lol fair.

Again, like I've said before, if you need anything at all, send me a PM

• Posted

Thanks I will later If i feel anxious but one of us might not reply due too to the time difference haha
    • Posted

haha no worries, I'll try to reply ASAP
  • Posted

Hi katie

don't worry and think its just one night. 

Try watching some good movie or show so that the time passes soon.

take care

• Posted

Thanks for your response, I'll try not to over think it! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.