First time driving and aerobic gym

Posted , 5 users are following.

OK yesterday I was out of my bootie for the first day (6 weeks) so decided to get in my car and see if I could remember to drive. Bit of a mistake. In my bootie I had been lifting my big toe and protecting it, i the car (its a righty) it really hurt on the brake. So I went around the block and managed not to kill anyone but felt dejected. Today I got back in the car and drove to the gym. 10 minutes on the bike 10minutes rowing and 10 minutes on the elypitical runner. Aouch my legs turned to jelly later but I fet soooooo good!  So all in all a good day - 6 weeks 3 days in. Have hope all pre bunionectomy folks!

4 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Wow well done guess it takes time lol an glad u are OK, positive 👍
  • Posted

So glad u feeling better slow but sure us the key. I am 3 weeks in and just starting to walk mire in the shoe. It us exhausting though. I have agreed ti stay off work at least another 2 weeks till I get the wire out of my 2nd toe. Surprised me a lot actually how long it has taken for me to feel better this time around.
  • Posted

Hey, well done you!  That must have been a great feeling.  The only way is up now.  Enjoy your new feet and freedom. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.