First Weigh in

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey hi guys, i hope all are keeping well. I have just had my first wiegh in since starting my blue Tabs....and guess wot i have lost 15Ib in my fisrt month.

I am well pleased and over the moon...... this is a great achievment for me... If I can do it anyone can.....

Keep up the good work everybody chat to you soon

Dal

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Absolutely fantastic!!!..... :wow:
  • Posted

[color=red:fbf0052408][/color:fbf0052408]Way to go Dal, keep up the good work

Alicat

• Posted

Hey Dal,

I think you deserve a FANTASMAGORICAL :!: :!: That's got to be high up on the weight loss leader board :!: Well done and keep up the good work :D

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hi....Congratulations......its a real inspiration to see such positive results....Keep up the hard work!
  • Posted

[quote:4711a2dc33=\"Dal\"]Hey hi guys, i hope all are keeping well. I have just had my first wiegh in since starting my blue Tabs....and guess wot i have lost 15Ib in my fisrt month.

I am well pleased and over the moon...... this is a great achievment for me... If I can do it anyone can.....

Keep up the good work everybody chat to you soon

Dal[/quote:4711a2dc33]

:magic: excellent results!! well bleeding done Dal.

Its great to read other users \"highs\" of being weighed and hearing those magical words \" you have lost ....lbs\"

A job well done and a great example to set for the rest of us!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.