First weigh in

Posted , 6 users are following.

I had my first weigh in yesterday and I've lost 8lb! I'm thrilled to bits. I've adapted my diet to eat lower fat alternatives, but I haven't counted any calories, syns or points. I've had two weekends away, a hubby's birthday and son's birthday and ate, drank, been merry. Also couldn't do any exercises for the last week cos I sprained my ankle, so wonder how I would have done without the celebrations and full four weeks' exercise. I just need to be careful not to become complacenet and think 'Oh I've lost 8 lb, I'll go for a takeaway tonight' (and tomorrow, and the next day).

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Snap Lizbo, I lost 8lbs too on my first weigh in which was monday.

Well done you.... come and get our train to shrinksville. Choo Choo!!!!

:magic:

• Posted

Well Done to u!

Choo Choo............ :lol:

• Posted

Well done keep it up smile
  • Posted

[b:5bf4394280]WELL DONE :magic: [/b:5bf4394280]

Come on Lizbo and jump on our train :!:

CHOO! CHOO!

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Lizbo, [b:726b6b375a]Congratulations[/b:726b6b375a] well done you. :D :D
  • Posted

Oooh! Well done love smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.