First weigh in 2moro!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey all,

First weigh in 2moro! i know i've lost according to my scales and my clothes but not looking forward to gettin on theirs!!!

I've been really focused and good all month but for some reason today it all went pear shaped!!! Done nothing but eat and even went to my sis and had roast! uh oh! Also im beginning to think they are not working anymore, i had traces of o/oil in the first 3 weeks now nothing???

Will let ya know! :roll:

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

good luck! x
  • Posted

Good Luck Kaz...

Ive been on and off the rails the last 2 weeks!

I really need to get a grip and get focused again.... :roll:

• Posted

Good luck kaz

I know what ya mean skye, i just cant get motivated at all :shock:

• Posted

Good Luck Kaz :D
  • Posted

Thanks guys!

Well went to see the nurse this morning, thought i had lost 7lbs...but was pleasently suprised and have lost 9lbs!! sooooo pleased :lol: going on holiday on friday so not sure how well i'll do next month! :roll:

Kaz x

• Posted

Well done Kaz :lol:

Thats a fab weight loss, enjoy your holiday and get back to it when you get back!

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Thanks Kirsty i will do :D x
  • Posted

Well done Kaz - keep up the good work 8)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.