First weigh in and orange oil too

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone

Well I have been so chuffed that in the 9 days that I have been on the blueys I have had NO oil, however this morning I had a small amount. I was more fascinated that worried, in fact I was actually quite chuffed that it is working.

Anyway went to WW to have my first weigh in and I have lost 5lb I am really pleased. I have tried so hard and feel that it has been rewarded.

Thanks for all being on the board and all your words of wisdom.

Dani :D

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Fabulous Dani..... smile

Well done on ur weight loss...

• Posted

congratulations dani keep up good workxxx
  • Posted

get you dani - congrats on the loss!
  • Posted

Hi Dani

Well done on your weight loss..... keep up the good work....

Its a great motivator when you have lost weight as it inspires yo to carry on and reach your goal.....Thats fab..

Well done again :D

Dal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.