Fish Divi Diners ?????

Posted , 2 users are following.

Do you have your fish    Battered,   Breadcrumbed  or pan fried

in a little butter ? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Either battered or breadcrumbed but I always do mine in the oven. Either way it's all trial and error and what suits one person dosent necessarily suit another 
    • Posted

I know  the damage limitations angi, I was just digging around to see if 

breadcrumbs, which can't be chewed individually,could get into a pouch.

sit there and fester,, aka , pain   as opposed to batter ,which may get 

melted down before it hit the bowel 

• Posted

I eat white fish and some seafood all the time all different ways.  favorite way is cod au gratin. we do ocassionally deep fry or pan fry but I like it baked covered in crumbs too.  We also pan fry squid with onions and some butter or stuff it with dressing and rice and saute shrimp and scallops in garlic butter. 

Now I'm hungry...lol   rolleyes

• Posted

Hello. don't the breadcrumbs get stuck in the old pouches, ? that's

what stops me, but I do like battered from the chippy, but I do take most of it off.  I can smell your fishy fry from here . I am not and never have been very successful cooking squid, same as I am with Yorkshire puddings, they never ever rise Being born  in Yorkshire

I am a failure, so I buy 'em from the freezer centresad 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.