Fissure and Botox

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had my Botox April 21

I am in a much better place - I have had a roller coaster with this effing fissure ! I have had the spasms the pain the bleeding the re tearing u name it ! Right now I feel like I'm stuck in a cycle where I can do painless poops or it can re tear and burn deep and then it will heal again over a week and then the same god dam thing happens !!! Past two days I have the burn after I poop and no blood and I'm sure the Botox has worn off

Is this a spasm ? Or is it because the skin is sensitive ? Or is there still a bit of an open wound inside ? I'm seeing my surgeon in two weeks but I want to hear from the real sufferers !

Did a second round of Botox help you totally heal ?

I'm desperate for help sad

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Also I poop three times a day without fail

Sometimes they are hard some times squishy and the squishy ones actually cause the burning for me sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.