Flare up?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Constant itch and slight burning on vaginal lips some days go away but itch is mainly there little white discharge also redness ( rawness ) near anal. No bump, cuts sores or anything ? Could this be an flare up

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I am the same as you near my butt so would like to hear from anyone else. Xx
    • Posted

I’m not even confirmed I have herpes yet waiting for test this week ! I was born with a hemmeriod and have been checking my lady bits constantly because I have Anixty to idk if it is an herpes rash or due to that 
  • Posted

Itching may precede blisters and bumps in herpes for few days. As long as nothing appeared and you are not sure so just wait and see. Upload a pic if any thing abnormal appears. 
    • Posted

I was born with a hemriod so it may be that it’s just extremely rawr and red but still no bumps, sore cuts or anything. Still waiting back for results.  I couldn’t up load pic sad.  But you think I’m fine unless nothing come up? 

• Posted

I mean if no blisters or pumps then no herpes if itching persists many days. But still may be bacterial infection. 
    • Posted

I got my results back yesterday and I am negative.  So I’m assuming it was that and my spots in the beginning were s bad yeast infection 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.