flashbacks

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ive been suffering bad anxiety for months now in January i was getting panic attacks ive never experienced before they were so bad my regular doctor was going to send me to a psychiatric hospital. After a bout a week i slowly stopped having panic attacks that were intense but was left with bad depersonalization this lasted about a month it went away and for 3 weeks I actually felt like me again it Was wonderful. But ever since ive been having memorys of what I went though during the bad anxiety that nearly sent me to a mental hospital almost like flashbacks i actually get the memory of me in a certain place werw I felt helpless at the time and then I get a rush over me that I feel transformed back into that moment half of me knows that iam not reliving it then for days after I suffer with the depersonalization or something werid and for days after I keep asking myself weather im still reliving it i think my ocd keeps me in it. Does anyone relate to this i honestly feel like im losing the plot here help

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

hey there,

i've never really experienced this to be honest, but you defintely need someone to talk to, either on here or in person.

have you seen a therapist? 

If you need anything, post on here or send me a PM. Just know that you're not alone and you can beat this.

All the best and good luck!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi jp thanks for your message im finally seeing a therapist this Friday i cant wait i feel scared that im.really losing myself im not depressed but starting to get depressed I just don't feel like me its like ive become another person i hope someone on the forum has experienced something like this im scared its not juat anxiety my main fear is going physcotic. Thanks again for showing support its a great fourm

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

no problem at all, i'm sure others have felt like you feel now.

please let us know how the therapy session goes, and let me know if you need anything at all!

all the best and good luck!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Allison

anxiety/depression/panic attacks sucks

I have not wxperienced what you have gone through, but talbiggrinking on forums like this I have found has been great for me.

Your not alone my friend

Stay strong

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up