Flesh like thing fell out during period NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY

Posted , 2 users are following.

This is my first post so I apologize if I did something wrong. I just had a very large light pink fleshy thing come out of me and I'm very concerned. I do not have pictures so I apologize for that. I'm 19, I'm on the depo shot, I have PCOS, but this has not happened ever before. I know it is not a blood clot because I've suffered from those before. Before it fell out I was experiencing extreme pain, the night before and the morning it happened. Everything on the internet has said it is a miscarriage which is impossible, I have a doctors apt with my obgyn for tomorrow afternoon but I'm still very scared. Has anyone ever had this happen before and could anyone let me know what it could be?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hiya,

You may have already now seen your doctor but i have suffered all kinds of strange looking blood clots and some are fleshy and pink/flesh coloured and look a bit like a brain in texture but its when I have been suffering with flooding. Blood clots can definitely look different to the ones you know as I've experienced. Hopefully it was just that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.