Floating

Posted , 7 users are following.

Good Morning,  I'm in menopause and besides some of the other symptoms I have; I sometimes feel like I'm "floating" away.  Sounds crazy I know, but I do feel like I'm on the verge of passing out sometimes right after feeling like my body is overwhelmed with a warm sensation with a little jitterness.  Anyone else feels like this sometimes?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rebecca, sorry your feel like your floating....I had like I was feeling unreal not here kind a thing jittery nervous and that yes, symptoms will come and go or stop and others appear 

your not crazy by long mile just hormones out of balance try to balance back out makes feel all sorts 

hang on there it gets better.

• Posted

Hi Lotti kind of....many symptoms has disappear but I'm still into menopause so I would not say I'm out of the woods yet, I have been going through it since 50 when I realise I was not myself but with time it does get better, I have a friend that is in post and feeling much much better she still gets little bits of crap but no where near how she was

so hang in there girls.

• Posted

I'll be 51 in January. Had a total hyst a li'l over a year ago. Threw me into an angry menopause.

There's heart disease in my family so no HRT's for me.

I cry and feel depressed all the time.

I lost my mom a few years back so really don't have anyone I feel I can open up to.

I hurt all the time. Back, legs, shoulders, hands, feet.

I sure hope this doesn't last too longsad

• Posted

Hi Lotti Again, menopause can last decades but every individual is different some people 6 months others 3 years and others 10 years depending on when you start

i lost my mum too too a few years ago, she was not that supportive I guess in those days nobody talk about it and also to sick 

some Doctors put some people on HRT despite heart disease or cancer

which is wrong...but I think we complain about our symptoms and they end

giving it to you to get you out the surgery 

i know those aches you are having I think everybody at some point gets it so don't eat yourself up to much 

I'm going to my Doctor with my knee because I get the slight pain in there

be kind to yourself do what you can and let God do the rest that day will come when it will all ease up with time

you have us here to talk to ok hugs.

• Posted

Lotti1966 i had total hysterectomy 3 years ago in june within weeks went into menapause its been a struggle not to many hot flashes now but my bones seem to have to a decline and the floating feeling is strange i just say to my self theres worse people out there snap out of it seems to wirk but i no some woman cant do that and i feel for them i think its the worse years of my life upto now im 48 btw xxxx take care
  • Posted

I feel like that right now. It is such a scary feeling, but it comes each month, so it must be hormone related....
    • Posted

I think so Alissa.  I'm going to start a diary of my symptoms, including when I have them to see if there's a pattern also.  Anything to help me try to keep sane.  Blessings.

• Posted

Yip I feel exactly like this today rebecca.....my brain just feels floating too....lol glad Im not the only one...thanks for sharing 😅

• Posted

I also have a grounding tourmaline stone which helps xxx
    • Posted

Hi TropicalVon69,

I just read up on the tourmaline stone, and I'm going to buy one and try it out.  Very interesting.  Thank you.

• Posted

Hi tropicalvon69 what is a toumaline stone what do you do with it please
    • Posted

Its a grounding stone Bev and you can have it in your pocket or hold it 😊 xxx

• Posted

Hi bev,

you can go go a crystal shop to buy these rough cut crystals, stones. There are many types, most can be made into jewellery. I have a small collection, amethyst, lapis lasuli, pink quartz, to name a few. Google crystals and thier powers. Its interesting, i wear bracelets made from crystals. I touch them to ground my self i feel the smooth or rough edges, put some under my pillow. Healing powers to you! 💕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.