Flu, HIV or WTF do I have?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Okay. So I slept with this guy last Wednesday and I got sick 2 days after. First symptom was a sore throat then I got fever for which I didn't take any medication on, then my tongue got coated white and my throat got even more sore, then my mouth was really really really dry, nothing helped. Now there's some swelling under my tongue going on and I got some blood blister on my side cheek and my tongue is yellow in the back and I just don't know what to do anymore. I do not have any other vaginal or anal problems and no other pain. Take a look and please give me some advice because I'm literally struggling to sleep here..

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Go to the doctor. Just an infection.

Def not HIV takes months to be detectable let alone cause problems.

• Posted

I did go to the doctor but she said it was nothing serious and that it was from the fever I had.
  • Posted

I don't think you have anything to worry about.  If anything your tongue may just be stress related from worrying.  I have issues with the back wall of my throat that I'm concerned about.  Do you have any ulcers or anything on the back wall of your throat?

• Posted

I have similar problems, I've been dealing with white tongue and dry mouth for a year and a half and still havent foud the answer. I have seen diferent doctors including 2 ent and 1 dermatologist and have done numeros blood tests including 3 hiv tests and all negative. Im still trying to find out what it is, I know how I had my tongue before I had a relationship with that girl. Now I dont even have the desire to have sex anymore. I regret it so much !!!My advice to you is to go to the dr and have a complete blood work to see if they find what the problem is, in this forum you wont find the solution. Im desperate like you trying to find the answer, so as soon as I know something I will post it .

• Posted

Hello george79490 and lucy17031,

did you find some improvements with that? I am exactly in the same situation plus stomach noises and sporadic diahreea.

• Posted

i have suffered the same thing 3 days after oral sex please let me know if you have any progress

• Posted

did you find out what was causing it? i mean does anyone know what is causing it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.