Fluoxentine 30mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, I just up my dose to 30mg today after 4 weeks of 20mg. My doc asked me how I feel and if I have fully recovered. I told him I am 90% recovered but there is still something I felt is abnormal , like my body cannot come to relax completely). She up my dose to 30mg. I hope I will be able to fully relax during my day and stop having those s***y nightmares.

Peter

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi peter , glad you are feeling a bit better , I don't think we fully recover , just with help , support and meds we learn how to deal with it , like any other illness .think you nerd to persevere for the next two weeks and go from there , , hope thus helps !! Hugs xxxxx

• Posted

How long did it take to get lift In mood?
    • Posted

Two weeks on 10mg

Four weeks on 20mg

One week on 30mg

I am back to normal . Fully functional.

No negative thoughts.

I am continuing on 30mg until my next visit to doc which is 3 weeks later.

Thanks everybody in this group for your support. I am recovered.

• Posted

Glad to hear this, did your mood improve on 10mg, I've just increased my dose to 16mg, I am slowly iincreasing to avoid side effects, what does it feel like, I don't know what the feeling to expect when it works? Is it a feeling of okness? Or just normal feeling? Or do you actually feel happy? Also are you in UK, they don't have 30mg tablets.

• Posted

Great news!! I've just posted a positive post too! Well done!! Xxx

• Posted

Hi Sjay, im not in uk. My 30mg is made of 2 pills , one 20mg and one 10mg. My mood didn't improve on 10mg. It started to improve when I took 20mg. But still I have some bad days. Now im on 30mg, no more bad days. I dont feel happy but I dont get anymore negative obsessive thoughts. My brain is processing info at normal speed but not 20000 miles per hour like before.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.