fluoxetine.....

Posted , 3 users are following.

after my earlier bouts of weird brain activity, come this evening I am suddenly feeling deflated, is this a normal thing to expect I wonder? my goodness what a twisted torturous road this is..... smile

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Mmm interesting ....... maybe you had some heightened activity in the brain ie little electric circuits zapping around, and now they want to rest, making you feel flat?

Yes it definitely is a torturous road - a very weird illness.  People who've never had depression have no idea what we go through.

Hope the flatness goes soon.

• Posted

hey that's coincidence because I have felt the odd flutter of my heart recently, a wee bit disconcerting initially as I suffered a heart problem last April! but it only lasts a second or two then goes, does'nt hurt, thankfully! Phew, the joys huh? smile
    • Posted

Yes must be the medication, as I don't remember having them when I'd stopped taking it.  Yes it is a bit disconcerting isn't it, as I've even wondered if I was ok.  I don't mind the feeling now though as it's kind of pleasant :-)
  • Posted

hi david,

it sounds as if it would be normal, its like when you have adrenaline surges? that gives you the shakes, then wears off, so maybe you have another chemical having a party at times, and then settling, now all you need is the 2 to blend together to make it all nice and stable. i think it could be a good sign, but im only guessing from what iv picked up , hope today is a good day. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.