fluoxetine

Posted , 3 users are following.

day 47 and yet another not so great day, very much on edge, still jittery, headache bugging me all day, relented and swallowed 2 paracetamol eventually, some relief. this spaced out feelings back with a vengance too, which is becoming a pain in the butt. like watching the world through somebody elses eyes, strange sensations, got doctor friday so hopefully either things have cleared up or help is offered of some kind. is it normal to go in phases like this, guess so as remember somebody saying the 3 steps forward 2 steps back type thing, oh well such is life at the moment.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

oh dear, i hope you feel better soon, is there any chance you could be coming down with something like a cold, flu, ?

what strengh do you take?

i hope today is a little better for you. xx

• Posted

hi Karen, I'm on 20mg per day from word go, today still spaced out feeling but no headaches smile do'nt think I have the flu or cold, perhaps it's just the anxieties of the festive season overwhelming me, thankyou for your kind thoughts, much appreciated xx
    • Posted

are you drinking plenty of water? my daughter was having dizzy spells so i went to holland & barrt and got the rehydration tablets that you put in water( no caffeine in them) you have to read whats in, as some have. and her dizzyness passed.

i hope today is a smiling day. xx

• Posted

Hi again david

How's the weather doing up there? 

Sorry you're feeling crap again. Its hard after a good patch. Totally sympathise, Im just a few days behind you and have felt relatively good for a week but have had serious blues one day last week and  last day or two,  with jitters and  headaches on n off today.

I am miles away from where I was 6-8 wks ago (my process started nrly 15wks ago cos had change to fluox so feels like forever), which I have to keep reminding myself but def a few steps backwards, seems to be the way unfortunately:-( 

Like you im wondering whether ive just got anxious feelings about the whole xmas thing (and I normally love xmas time but not managed to get myself motivated or organised this time). Its hard to tell if anxiety symptoms or side effects. 

Hope tomorrow is better for you . I guess we still need to take it a day at a time and remember to be kind to ourselves n not over do it.

Take care

Vix

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.