Fluoxetine 3rd time round.

Posted , 3 users are following.

This is the 3rd time on Fluoxetine. The first time years ago , no side effects, but good results.The second time, a few years later, 3 weeks of mild side effects then good results. This time terrible side effects after 1st week. Im on week 5 now and cant wait for improvements x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What dosage are you on and is it the same as before? It will get better. I am 12 weeks in but still struggling with anxiety.
    • Posted

20mg. Same as before. Fingers crossed.
  • Posted

I've been on Prozac for 17 weeks hasn't touched my anxiety, it worked 25 years ago but this time not at all x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.