fluoxetine 40 mgs

Posted , 5 users are following.

going through a very positive patch right now, well two days in succession at least! For example I did an 11 hour marathon drive yesterday through blizzards and atrocious weather, and actually enjoyed every minute. Shame I can't get work up here as a driver sad the dizzy light headed ness is all but under control by taking several antihistamine tablets per day as prescribed by my very patient doctor. I hope everybody is getting on fine with their recovery, best wishes, David smile

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Glad to hear your having a good spell.  11 hours driving, blimey!  That is a marathon.

K x

• Posted

Im so glad you have had a few good days, and actually enjoyed your very long day driving, hopefully you saw what I wrote on your day ? Post.

xx

• Posted

yes I did see it thankyou, although on rereading your comment the way it was worded was unfortunately wide open for misinterpretation, and that is my middle name do'nt you know smile hope daughter has managed alright back at work (eating 6 mars bars 4 crunchies and 6 twix for lunch every day) hahasmile
    • Posted

The comma didnt appear where it should, I didnt realise, sorry.☺

I have a new tablet thingy to type on! Daughter is doing well again so far this week thanks, and yes, she still has her very sweet chocolate craving. I wonder if that will wear off like some of the other side effects? Im glad your smiling. X

• Posted

must admit it's kinda strange to get the sudden craving for something you would'nt normally eat, a bit like being pregnant hey hello granny! it maybe coincidence but for weeks I would'nt drink tea or coffee only water, not sure what that was all about! Thankyou for the kiss, I hope people do'nt start gossiping haha.... dream on Davey lad smile 
    • Posted

Daughter went off tea, but has just started drinking it again, hmmmm dont want to be a granny at my age thanks, maybe in a few years. Ha ha it was a polite cheek kiss, same as vix, kate, rachel, and any of the other ladies get on here...😎 x
  • Posted

Nice one. Glad you are having a good window !! I've had a day or so now feeling a lot better. I cut my coffee intake right down to one a day and stopped my e cig. Just having nicotene tablets 4 mg. my friend who is a doc told me to cut right down on caffeine while on flux to begin with as flux is a stimulant it's better to avoid other stimulants like caffeine to try and keep the anxiety down. Ahhhh can't believe I've had a good day!! 😃 lets see what tomorrow brings ...😁
    • Posted

that's great that you've had a good day! wonderful feeling is'nt it!! problem is when you suddenly have a couple of bad days for no apparent reason, it's like a kick in the nuts at the time. thing to remember is that it's only temporary and will soon be gone, and hopefully in time they will be further apart. did'nt realise flux was a stimulant, maybe that's why i went off my beloved coffee! congrats on the no smoking thing, im an ex smoker myself, it's quite difficult for some people to stop but i was lucky and when i made my mind up that was it, stopped one night and never looked back once, think i would be tempted if id tried nicotene tabs and e cigs, willpower got me there, though ironically enough since i stopped smoking and drinking ive been ill!!! good luck with it all mate smile
    • Posted

Wow you did good getting off the cigs. Feel low again now lol. Up and down...and yes it's like a big kick in the nuts. Some days I think I'm going crazy from the inside out ...if that makes any sense. Haven't had a drink this year yet. When I'm anxious I tend to medicate myself with alcohol so am leaving it alone for now. When I'm in a good space then there's no problem. What week are you on now Dave? I'm on week 3 ...and it's slowly getting better. Anyway ave a good day  and have a good one!! Thank god for these forums. They keep me going!!😄
  • Posted

Hi david

Fab that you sound so positive and are doing so well! That is a mammoth journey, tiring in itself so the fact you managed it without too much anxiety speaks volumes :-)

May be joing you on 40mg, still struggling with bad blues so looking at my options but your experience and others is very encouraging.

Hope all continues so positively for you.

Bfn

Vix

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.