Fluoxetine

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys ive been on these 3 week now and i just feel awful! Feel sick all the time and full i was just wondering if anyone has experienced this! Thanks guys.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've been on fluoxetine, it worked wonders with me and I'm about to go back on it. I experienced feeling sick all the time and hot flushes for a couple of weeks, but it soon passed and I started to feel myself again.

Hope you'll start to feel better soon! Good luck! Xx

• Posted

Thanks for the reply...its just horrible like i say i just feel sick all the time from the min i get up to the min i go to bed! I just think this feeling will never end😓
    • Posted

It will end, it takes them awhile to kick in. I remember feeling the same way, I'm sure I will again next week. You'll be okay, stay strong!
  • Posted

I had to stopn taking it and reincrease my venlafaxine.  Now I'm more depressed than ever.  The fluoxetine didn't work.  Thewy saay after a few weeks it could work.  I don't know whether you shoujld stay on it or try something else.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.