Fluoxetine maximum dose.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone know what the maximum dose is? I'm looking online and it seems to be mixed, I was told 60mg, but have seen a some people online saying they're on 80mg?..... Thank you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I think it may depend on what country you are in and how the medication is mandated by the medical folk. I know when I was on Citla the maximum dose in Australia was 60mg but in North America where I was living part year the Doctors were horrified and would not give me a script for anything over 40mg. 
  • Posted

Luke, I would like a very clear medica reason for such large doses, and a firm withdrawl plan to come of them, they are highly toxic, avoid at all costs.

I wish you well and i am sorry to be negative, I cannot wait to get this poison out of my system. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.