Fluoxetine since may

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello I was diagnosed of eupd and gad and I have been on fluoxetine since may I was originally on 2.5ml then beginning of august I started on 5ml which then helped my anxiety but all of a sudden past week I have been getting anxiety again and anxiousness and feeling I'm dying... I went upto 30ml today as I feel like 20ml ain't working anymore.. any suggestions.. I feel like I'm starting back to square one again with my anxiety and anxiousness 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

That is what happens each time you increase. Perfectly normal... just remember you got thru it once you can do it again!
    • Posted

Yea I no it's just the thought of always thinking I'm dying all the time or my hearts gonna stop it's scary then that's when I feel anxious.. 

• Posted

Just thoughts I haven't had heart palpitations for ages or a panic attack.. my body just goes in anxious mode then that's when I think it.. 

• Posted

everytime u increase ur meds it takes 8 weeks for ur body to gt used to it i had the same i struggle to eat an swollow ive since stopped my meds an just try different coping stratagies to cope with the anxiety n panic attacks fluoxetine can cause gastric reflux its a side affect try omezoprole it helps me i still struggle to eat though an feel like my hearts gonna stop but i just find something to take my mind off it panic n anxiety carnt kill u remember this whn u av an attack xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.