Fluxing vision.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been on 15mg for 4 days now. Just took my 4th an hour ago. I feel very strange and almost like i'm going to pass out in the mornings and groggy at night.

Feeling some kind of difference already, chest feels numb but not hollow and twitchy liek before. But my visons been flickeirng at times and i've felt like i'm about to pass out when in work. The sides of my eyes by my temple feel tight too. Is this normal at this stage does anyone know?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Iv only been on them a few week but my vision has been fine except 1 episode of a migraine when my vision went weird iv not suffered with them for years so I just hope they haven't triggered them off again
  • Posted

Oh and I'm on 30mg was on 15 but upped the dose to 30 a week ago but iv had very little side effects with these compared to others iv been on I had an episode for about 3 days when I couldn't leave the house for running to the toilet but I'm use to that with having crohns
  • Posted

I started on 15mg Mirtazapine last Friday, first couple of days knocked out for 14 hours and when I got up it was like running in slow motion! Very Weird! However seem to getting headaches more offen in the mornings. Hopefully see improvment at 2 week mark.
  • Posted

Hi Chris

I started on 15mg and am first week, and am now on 30mg for 2 weeks now. I get flickering in my vision when im falling asleep it is pretty wierd to say the least,,

but not when im up and awake, just after I take them an am trying to fall asleep.

Its is a totall of 3 weeks I am on Mirt* now...I see a big difference in my mood and my anxiety.

such a big difference... My sleeping is retarded however, I sleep maximum of 1 to 1.5 hours, then I wake up, all noght long is like this. I take sleepMD as a sleep aid at night time but I still wake up like I do. I haope this changes over time..as I need to have a full nights sleep....something I havent had in a very very long time.

I hope you get what you are hoping for while taking Mirt*

be patient ... smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.