Follows a cycle maybe?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi lovely Ladies, hope you're all keeping well, For the last week I've been feeling quite ok with just very brief 'funny' episodes of feeling not right but now this feeling is becoming a bit more stronger with some hot woozy moments. I've been feeling different, bit more on edge & snappy n bitchy 😤 then I'll feel like total sh... for a few days then I'll start feeling sort of ok again.... everytime I get a run of good days I feel AYE! I've made it but then everything starts over....is like a period cycle but no period, haven't had one for a year, will this cyclic pattern ever end? there are lots of my symptoms that have settled down to near non-existence BUT because of this recurrence I'm so............................. sorry, that's a string of expletives I can't include LoL 👿  aaarrrrrgggghh!!

Oh to feel ok, good, normal all the time... Big Sigh!  Thanks ladies for letting me bang your ears with my rantin' n ravin'  again.

Take Care xo

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Rant away 😀 I think one of the hardest things with menopause is just trying to understand it but we cant! I blame everything on it now just seems the easier option! I have friends older who have finished menopause and look great so it does eventually sort itself out......
  • Posted

Hi Bobbins I know exactly how you feel I just wish one morning I could wake up and say wow I feel bloody brilliant. I instead I feel like I've had 10 vodkas and done a ten mile hike lol. I don't know if I think these feelings  and then I get them if you know what I mean. I too can get very edgy and snappy I don't mean to the. I get upset because of it. My last period was about 12 years ago am I still I the menopause or over it? Lol. I look at people during the day and think omg they are smiling and happy why can't I be like that I used to be once ha ha. I now buy crystals do tai chi and meditation husband thinks I'm going mad ha ha. Let's just keep smiling and have a blast take care xx
  • Posted

Hi bobbins 

THis is what i do at times snap at my boyfriend for he does not deserve this than i cry at times and at times i feel anxious or just plain out of it 

I am learning strategies on how to stay calm by relaxation talking out my frustrations with people and writing and coloring helps me. 

I can be quite a drama queen when it comes to snapping at my boyfriend or other people and then there are the anxieties that come with it and the depression and just the tiredness too and just not being all there I understand what you are going through 

• Posted

Hi Bobbins.

Have you kept a diary of when these things happen? That would be a way of seeing if they are part of a cycle.

Feel free to rant - we are all understanding here. wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.