Foot Cramps/ Joint stiffnes in knees

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello ladies,

Does anybody suffer from foot cramps and also stiffness in your knees which causes your legs to feel lethargic? Please share your experiences with me so I don't feel alone Thank you ladies Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All. Thank You!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Lots of stiffness. Particularly in my feet. Cramps at night if I don't drink enough water. I was told by the nurse practitioner who did my basic physical yesterday its just aging.

I don't think its aging. Its menopause. The imbalance of hormones just seems to affect so many things. I don't think they even know the total cost of menopause. Who does any real research on menopause? I don't seem much. Its like you are on a slow march to death and no body gives a **** about these problems. The anxiety I have is just debilitating. And yet you are expected to put on a brave face and live with it. Grin and bear it. To heck with that!

• Posted

Hi Beth,

I agree no one specializes in menopause and the effects on a womens body!!!! We live in the year almost 2019 and no women should have to be left out to dry with these debilitating symptoms for 10 or so years!!!! It changes a womens life!!! Someone needs to come up with a safe an affective solution to help subside these symptoms so a women can continue living her normal life.....

• Posted

I too have the same. This causes balance issues for me big time which in turn causes me to feel very anxious! My eyes are affected too. Can't turn my head too fast or I get super dizzy and also get a feeling of being pulled to the ground. I dread going anywhere for fear of falling over.

• Posted

I totally feel your pain!!!! I am going through the same exact symptoms you described!!!! I can't believe women have to deal with these symptoms!!! I can't wait till it's done!!! My dr. advised me that HRT is very bad and it leaves us women no options but to deal with these debilitating symptoms.....My Gynecologist gave me these herbs but I didn't take because unsure of the side effects......

• Posted

hi shana i also suffer from leg cramps specially at night and joint stiffness all over my joint im only 42 and feel 70 when i get tge joint pain specially in my knee so i guess it is all due to peri i found taking turmric and magnisum in regular basis it helps alot MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE, ignore all the symptoms and enjoy the holiday

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.