For 3 months my stomach has caused me excruciating pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

Okay for three months my stomach has been hurting so bad that I've been in tears. I don't poop very often, even when I try I can't and I feel nauseous all the time. It hurts every time I eat or drink and whatever it is has been making my depression to through the roof on a lot of days. My mom thinks I'm pregnant but nothing matches up and when I looked up the symptomsit said Chrons disease. Please help im kind of scared.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Don't google your symptoms.  This is a trap many people fall into and it will make your anxiety and symptoms far worse.  See your doctor instead since you have had symptoms for three months.  Tests will help to find out what is wrong.  I went to the doctor after two weeks of stomach pain, nausea and constipation.  It took three and a half months to discover I had IBS.

• Posted

What do you mean by it hurts when you drink/eat like what kind of pain? And I know how it feels not been able to go poo easily I have issues like that and I have to laxatives every other day and the pain and dizziness what comes with it can be horrible have you tried laxatives? And if she knows if your sexual activit do a pregnancy test to help get her of your back x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.