FOR GOD SAKE ANSWER ME

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello to all of you. I had a EPS 3 year ago. After then I have serious heart problem. I feel heavy chest. Paint in throat. Dazzling, and when I take food I cannot take eaisly. Because I feel heavyness on heart and feel my heart will stop. I cannot eat anything. When I walk or do any work I feel heart will stopped. I have been checked by many cardiologist. They did CT. ANGEO 3 year ago, echo 2 year ago. All tests are fine. My ECG always ok. But my heart dont take stress. Doctors check my with stethoscope from from chest and back chest and ask take long breath and then stop breath. They said all is ok. They are giving me 10 mg beta blocker, prothadian 25 mg(anti depression) tricardian ( for heart health)and Saradep for sleep. I m very upset from last 3 year. My life is stopped. I feel I will heart failure. I cannot do any work in hurry. I feel shorten of breath. I feel my throat is closing. when i do walk  and after walk i take rest my heart going to sinking. i asked doctor for thallium scan but they said no need. when i feel alight i try to walk and i can eaisly walk 2 kilometer.  i say I have heart problem and doctors are not telling me. My heart is weak. So I request all of you please give me your kind opinion. What I actually have.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

it can be health anxiety. consult a psychogist .
    • Posted

Hi thanks but again i hv a quedtion if i hv no heart lroblem why doctors r giving me heart medicine. Like beta blocker and tri_cardian for reduce heart risk. And wht do you say when i walk and then i take rest why my heart going to sink about 5 hours. What do you think.
    • Posted

stress causes a great impact on our body.

if your doc has said all is ok, then its ok

docs won't hide anythimg from you that is serious.

they asked you not to take stress ,cz you are thinking way too much and it.might affect your body or heart in some way or the other.

stay positive.

and as i said, consult a psychologist and explain your problem to them. they will help you to find that what are you facing is stress or not.

• Posted

We do not know what you have. But if you have been checked out by your drs then take their opinion and move on. I think the problem is here, you have anxiety and you are observing your heart thinking  you have a heart condition. I think you should go see a psychiatrist and or therapist who will help with your anxiety. Anxiety can make up all kind of symptoms and make them seem real.
    • Posted

Hi thanks but again i hv a quedtion if i hv no heart lroblem why doctors r giving me heart medicine. Like beta blocker and tri_cardian for reduce heart risk. And wht do you say when i walk and then i take rest why my heart going to sink about 5 hours. What do you think.
    • Posted

Beta blockers cover up your symptoms. You were told that you are healthy yet your symptoms are a bother to you. That is why they gave it to you.

It’s like having a headache and not having s brain tumor but still taking Tylenol for the discomfort. 

• Posted

Well, when you think about it beta blockers are also used to reduce anxiety. I don't know how old you are, but anxiety causes your heart to race alot. Maybe they gave you those to put less stress on your heart when you're having an attack.

• Posted

I m 37 year old...when i walk and then take rest my heart going to sinking. I feel discomfort. Last day i walk and till after 12 hour my heart is discomfort. Its feel so weak. Next day i stop walking because i think if i again walk it again sinking. I m in great trouble.
    • Posted

If you do, you do! You can't live your life indoors, lying down, because you're affraid you're going to get a heart attack. Risk it, go out, workout! Being a couch potato puts you at higher risk of getting a heart attack. If you get a heart attack, so what? It's out of your control. Worrying about it won't make you any safer.

• Posted

You mean what ever i have . I have to go out side and do work. If my heart sinking i still walk...am i got you right. Please guide me.

Thanks

• Posted

Get that heart pumping!! The more it pumps, the stronger it Gets! After a heart attack, doctors recommend exercise to keep the heart strong and healthy. If you're healthy and the doctors didn't find anything, you have nothing to worry about! That feeling is anxiety. Get it pumping! If you do have a heart attack, go sue your doctors. $$$. But you won't. You are okay. You're stronger than you think. You just have to overcome the fear.

• Posted

Dear here in pakistan we can not sue doctor. On doctors pad where he write medicine. Is written not valid for court.
  • Posted

All i have to say is, if you been tested, listen to the doctors diagnosis. If your tests are okay, accept that they are. If you have medicine, take it.

If the doctors say your heart is fine then it's fine. You're having symptoms because you've convinced your brain that something is really wrong. Your brain reacts to how you think. If you know nothing is wrong, your symptoms will fade. It's psychological. Your tests have proven you are fine.

If you want to be checked again, then do so. In the meantime, stay off Google & distract yourself.

God Bless.

• Posted

Thanks for your advise. I feel my heart sinking. Here r best cardialigist in my country. Now i feel weakness in my brain. I m 37. Life is stop. Can not do marriage and work.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.