For most of the month....

Posted , 8 users are following.

...I bleed! Ever since I was told I was perimenopause my periods are erratic. Out of a 30 day month I bleed for maybe 25 of the days, some heavy, some really light but always a show. Does anyone else experience this or have done? Funny story I went for my smear test and they asked me the date of my last period and I said I'd like to know that too :-) thank you

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Bringing back memories for us all :-) ive not noticed any thinning as yet...I'm guessing Id know?!
  • Posted

Hit

Yep. That's me at the moment. Bled 19 days out of 25 over Xmas/NY. Wonder if stress/ low mood affects them as had this two Xmases in a row? Understand now that Xmas is not a great time for me & my husband: both miss our parents so muchsad

Enjoying the break while I can as I'm feeling really achy in the joints so think something looming, but all out of sync since Xmas bleed sad

I'm due a smear and would be the same as you. I'm currently relishing the fact that I haven't had my usual, lovely attractive constant brown/bloody streaking - Kotex are doing well out of me!!!

• Posted

Hi Trackyle I can realate to this I'm bleeding most days of the month light but still suffering with pain and constantly got pmts I'm waiting to go in for a hysterectomy. You should go to your GP and get him to refer you to a gynaecologist.

Hope you get this sorted out soon.

Michelle. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.