For those who have pcos and my weight update

Posted , 5 users are following.

I know I should prob not be posting here but just wanted to say hi to those girls who replied to me about pcos before. I found a website all about fertility but has a great section on pcos and also advice for those of us trying to lose weight with pcos so pm me if you want the address as I am not sure if I can post the web address on here.

Not been on the site in ages as internet connection was not working long story but all I can say is BT :evil:

Anyway been on the tablets 3 months now and been working my butt off at the gym and I have managed to lose 12lbs. I know its not alot compared to some people but with pcos it is so difficult to lose weight and keep it off. Thankfully during this time I never put any on just its very slow coming off! :?

Pleased that my doctor was pleased with me and has given me another months supply was worried that I had not lost enough but if I eat and exercise any more I will die! Should be about 8st with all this exercising.

She also is trying to speed up my gyne referal as she says she knows I have been trying so hard.

Anyway going to read through the rest of the posts to catch up on all your progress thanks for listening or reading :D

Sorry to write so much.

Thanks

Cody :lol:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well done you :lol:

two of my friends have pcos and I can see first hand how hard it is for them not only to lose weight but all the horrid side effects that go with it!

Keep up the good work

kirsty :D

• Posted

Hi Cody6,

Well done to you 12lb in 3 months thats great!!!!!!!!!! It well gives you the incentive to carry on!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't done so well myself, not sure why, same as you do PLENTY of keep fit, should be 8 stone but it just doesn't work out!!!!!!!!!! Never mind.

Keep it up my love!!!!! or rather, onwards and downwards!!!!!!!!!

Li;l jan

• Posted

Hi

I have PCso and am with you on the slower loss. I have done 5lbs in 20 days. Dietician happy enough with me. Just got to keep going!!! Well done to you

KJ

• Posted

Hi

I have PCOS too, did really well the first month and lost 3kg and 9inches off the body, but this month is like an uphill struggle. I dont seem to lose any (not putting it on mind) but nothing is happening and its frustrating.

Great news on your weight loss though, keep positive and :D

Thank god for this site 8)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.