For thosw who feel the need to talk......

Posted , 3 users are following.

:P Hi folks, I thought Id put this thread up so that we could all tell each other the best time to log in to chatzy....Im easy, anytime(lol.

Obciously others have other commitments etc, so you could put the best time suited to you , and then maybe we could note the itmes so we can make the most of the chatline/ would this be a good idea? If we do this It might help admin staff out , so they know what times are the most intense.

Would anyone else agree? Admin staff, do youpeople agree? if we could do this , you could then have open and close times to take pressure of yourselves. Do you think thats a good idea?

Anyway, here goes;

Tiny Tears; [b:73075c3458]Preferably evening, but anytime will do![/b:73075c3458]

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Great idea Katy, I should be able to make most evenings but as you will all be the same and understand, some nights I just can't drag myself into the room to chat :oops:

Let me know if a certain time is decided.

Melbi xx

• Posted

Hi Melbi and Katy,

Usually when I go to chatzy I'm on my own because (until daylight slaving ends, yes slaving), I am eleven hours in front of you which means I'm at work mostly when you two are sleeping peacefully ... (well I thought it was funny!) ... and on the few occasions I have logged on I find it difficult to carry a conversation with more than one because I feel like I'm interrupting and my comments refer to a comment which was made 4 comments ago. But I can feel the love there in that chat room. So I would like to try and get there if you advise a time suitable to you. xx

• Posted

yes a good idea katy..although im mainly here in the day..relly anytime suits tho'.

nice to hear you so positive hun..speak soon in chat.. smile

love al xxx

• Posted

We now have a lovely new brightly decorated chatroom with lovely comfy chairs, loungers and calming music overlooking the pacific ocean where you can losten to the gentle waves and wastch them gently swish around as the golden sun glistens down on the water with a warm breeze - sit on the veranda with your favourite cocktail and chat away to your friends.

Well okay a girl can dream!

New room is private with more facilities. Enjoy!

Sorry, Melbi but I have removed the link to the chatroom. Please can you continue to provide it to people who request it from you by PM or e-mail. Thanks, Patient Admin Team

• Posted

How about theme nights?

I can do a weekly quiz night if anyone is interested?

Melbi x

• Posted

[size=24:a29e588a4f][color=red:a29e588a4f]No problem - email or PM me for a link to the new chatroom.[/color:a29e588a4f][/size:a29e588a4f]
  • Posted

Hi Katy, well it has been a long time hasnt it, where do I start, the divorce is going through smoothly now and we have come to an amicable split over everything, in fact we are now on good speaking terms. Me, Im how can i say it, ok. Some days when things are going well Im as high as high could be, full or energy and laughing, then when they are bad , i go into my shell and dont want to talk, full of self pity and hating my life.

I recently got attached to a very close female friend, i think the loneliness and sense of new attention intensified all, anyway, it didnt work out how i would have liked, we r friends but it really put me down again. I have been reading all the posts and i feel i have so many of the thoughts and \"symptons\" as everyone else, some days i really believe im ok, that i dont need medication and that life is good, then like this monday i felt so down all day, quite teary, like im bubbling up inside hating the world, i never seem to look forward to much nowadays, just because i believe that i will never have it as good as i had it, so many people say time, but its so hard. I read an interesting bit on music, all i want to listen to is sad , depressing songs and that peversly i want to be sad reflecting on the past, split personality ??? wow , ive thought of this, up one day down the next. I doworry that i will be like this for life and that when things go well i will be fine, but when they dont i will suffer from these lows , like Melbi said, i get times where i just dont want to speak, just sit there and wallow, stare and hate my life. Im actually quite perky today, i just thought that i would just let you know whats been going on, i do read this site quite often , so it would be nice to keep in touch, surely i wont feel these dark feelings for ever, take care JA

• Posted

hi guys

Im - new to this...be gentle!!lol

Can you tell me how to access the chat room??

I am usually online at night but like Melbi not every night.

Thanks for replies to my first posting, this site has given me hope.

cheers.

sarah x

• Posted

Sarah I haven't come across one single person on here that hasn't been gentle. Stick with us and you will get through this somehow, some way, some day!

You will need to register with Patient UK so that I can PM you a link to the chatroom.

Melbi xxx

• Posted

:shock: Good to hear you are doing so well, you are being very brave, God ... iaint.....

Hmm are you going to join chatzsy??/ Its a good laugh!!1 Weel from time to time. :lol:

Im not in a chatty mood yoday, just wanted to let you know I hadnt forgotten about you , and i do still care!

huh....made my day.......lafy asked me if I had any idea when I was buying wine, :lol: ...I broke outy in laughter, nearly peed my pants.......I explain to her after snorting my head off.....Im 31 :oops: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you still get this....i dont look youg either....oooo, I found it sunny!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.