Foreskin can't be pulled down, string still attached to skin!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 21 years old and I'm getting emotionally upset about my penis tight foreskin, I don't know what stretching exercises to undertake in my situation. The images below are my penis when soft. I'm really worried when I get a girlfriend.

Please can anybody help me!?

imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello, can anybody please help me with this?

• Posted

Hi Kieran, what you potentially have is called Frenulum Breve - this means the string as you describe it is too short, even if it is this, it can be relatively easily be remedied with a minor surgical procedure.

However, what I suggest you do first is to do some light stretching exercises to help your foreskin become more supple. What you must do is to take a cautious approach to doing the exercises as you MAY have the complication of a short or tight frenulum to content with, and not just a tight foreskin.

What I am going to do is to guide you towards a web page that details how to do the stretches - you must never aim to gain noticeable improvement with a matter of days, or even after 4 or 5 weeks. Keep doing the stretches and after a period of 4 or 5 months you should notice that your foreskin has developed greater elasticity. What I would also suggest you do is to do the stretches either during a shower, or straight afterwards as this is when the foreskin is more supple. Also, get yourself some liquid Coconut Oil and apply this to your skin straight after you have done the stretches. REMEMBER, everything you do should be easy, and never forceful, and eventually you will get the results you want, and probably without the need to have a minor medical procedure.

Should you ever approach a Medical Professional about this DO NOT entertain a suggestion that you become circumcised to sort out what you have going on - you should at least be trying to give the stretching process time to give the results you want, and this can take up to 6 or even 8 months.

What you can do is update your Forum Thread here once you have given the stretches a try ....

Because we are unable to post external web site addresses on here here is the detail which you need to search for yourself ...

Wiki - How - 3 Ways - To Do - Phimosis Stretching

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.