Foreskin problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

When im erect and pull back my foreskin I find it difficult to get it pulled back fully over the head and once it's pulled back over it won't stay pulled back and it just goes back into position and covers my glans, is this normal?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to say without a pic, but it sounds like you may have a longer foreskin than normal, and/or possibly mild phimosis.  Some questions:

Can you pull back your foreskin completely, so that the whole head is exposed?

How old are you?

If you google "foreskin coverage index", where would you be on that scale when you're soft and when you're erect?

If you have phimosis and you're under 21, then it may well fix itself, though gentle stretching and maybe a steroid cream can help.

• Posted

I'm 19 and I can pull it back fully but not easily, and then it doesn't stay back

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.