Foreskin problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm 15 and my foreskin hasn't fully stretched out yet, so I can't really fully see my glans. I don't feel comfortable sharing pictures because I'm underage and all. Should I stretch while the penis is erect or flaccid? I've been stretching while it's flaccid and It's been almost coming out.. but there's something that's been worrying me for a while. The right down side of glans, right next to the frenulum is a little bigger and blue-er than the left side. Also the foreskin is leaning towards the right part of the glans, so I see more of it, so I'm not sure if it's the same on the left side or some optical illusion, but right now it doesn't seem like it.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi kevin, I had an issue similar to this when I was 16 / 17 YOA - and I would certainly not want / need to see pictures of what you are explaining.  No one told me at the time that this was quite natural - around the onset of puberty, the male uncircumcised foreskin will naturally begin to separate out from one-another - and, sometimes, it simply can remain attached for a little while longer to a layer of foreskin or glans itself, in particular areas of the head of the penis.

Don't worry about the process that is going on with your penis.  If you feel confident about it, you can continue the stretches you have been doing - the best times to do this is when you are taking a shower, or directly after a warm / hot shower.  Eventually it will free-itself and even-up and appear evenly exposed from all-angles, too.

The thing not to do is 'go for broke' and try to bust-open the remaining adhesions.  With stretching, gently to start with, then, over a period of months, begin to use SLIGHTLY more pressure.  Draw the foreskin as far forward as it will go, both flaccid and erect, you can do this for a minute or 2.  Then, like a training program, add another minute the following week.  Give your penis a break by giving it a rest day every 3rd day.  You need to be more careful with the pressure you apply when erect - as this is when damage can occur.  Once you are happy that you know how to prevent damage to your penile skin, and, after 5 to 6 months of progressive stretching, draw the skin of the penis towards the body when you are erect.  Again, start with gentle pressure - then, after a 2 or 3 months of NO damage issues, start to build the pressure you use drawing the skin of the penis towards the body.  Good Luck ..... (ohh, and if you ever do damage your penile skin, use an anti-septic cream and lay off all stretching for a week or 2, until complete healing has occurred ..... !)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.