Foreskin redness and shiny and wrinkles layer on penis glans

Posted , 17 users are following.

For the past one month, I am having red foreskin and red spots on glans.

There is a white discharge under the foreskin even if I don't clean it for a single day. After washing the glans become shiny n develop wrinkles later. What it possibly be ?

I had sex around 1.5 months back. The symptoms developed after 15 days from the sexual activity. I used condom though. I don't have any issue while urinating but after urination it burns for 5-10 minutes at the tip of penis. I am uncircumcised and 25 year old. I consulted a urologist and applying onabet ointment for past 30 days and taking doxy and itraconazole capsules for 15 days but the condition is not improving. The urologist diagnosed blanitis. But I am having no improvement.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

no one here suffered by the issues i am facing???
  • Posted

Anybody please suggest something.......really getting hopeless now please.

Shall i try  fluconazole 150 mg capsules?? 

Can it be thrush??

• Posted

That looks like balanitis/balanoposthitis to me too, though the wrinkling of the glans is unusual, and it's even more unusual for the things you've been taking not to have cleared it up already.  It's likely that it will eventually go away, but I don't know how you might speed that up, and it sounds like the doctors are baffled too.

These links may help:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro  ;

(written for doctors)

Washing (with water, no soap) daily, and taking a leak and washing after masturbation or sex will probably help, and you could also try Canesten cream or Daktarin cream.  Loose fitting cotton underwear may help, and some sites recommend washing underwear with non-biological washing powder or liquid.

• Posted

i have been doing as you suggested for 20 days now. Applying onabet too and taking doxy and itranazole caps but no improvement.
    • Posted

If it's been 20 days, and you tried all those things already, then this is a very unusual case.  How many different doctors have you seen, and when was your last appointment?

• Posted

i have been to a doc only once and after first 10 days i contacted him on phone and he told me to further the medication for 10 more days. My last and only appointment was on 4th november. What shall i do sir? I am really scared about it.

Can it be Herps? or something serious?

• Posted

Hi,

I am having similar symptoms and have done for a while now, but I don't have the discharge, only a very tiny amount of clear occasionally. Have taken fluconazole to no effect and have tried some creams as well. I'm starting to think it's something dermal, although it seems to get worse during warm weather. has yours improved yet?

• Posted

There is not much improvement although the redness of foreskin and glans has improved with the use of Aloe vera gel and coconut oil alternatively.

There was no itchiness even earlier too so no improvement there. The white discharge already went away in the first few of taking doxy and fluconazole.

I am ensuring cleanliness using luke warm water. 

• Posted

is your disease is cured now ? please help me bro am helpless

• Posted

I have had a similar issue now for 2 years. Any progress Lostknight

Would be deeply greatful for an answer.

• Posted

did you get the cure . i have something similar. please let me know

• Posted

hi

i have the same condition.

Please tell me if you find any solution.

Moreover there are fordyce spots occuring on the glans region too and i dont know why is that happening.

i got those spots checked by dermatologist he said its normal.

please ping me if you find anything

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.