Forgetfulness

Posted , 4 users are following.

Morning ladies

I'm really frightening myself with memory loss I'm starting to forget people's names and why did I come into this room for ? Anyone else struggling to remember names etc ?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Morning

Yes I have the same problem,  Mine started when I went from the HRT Tablets to the Patches,  smaller dosage.  Such a problem,  I have to write everything down,  and when I forget the persons name,  I just say morning sweetie or something like that lol

• Posted

I'm dreadful with names it's quite scarey when I'm trying to think of it my mind goes totally blank just spent 10 minutes trying to find my mums BD present I hid up 😭 Obviously I'm stressing about dementiasad
  • Posted

Yes there are times i forget peoples names. There are times i forget what i want to say and i stumble over my words has any body done this. 
  • Posted

Please don't worry about being forgetful regarding names and what you are doing in a room. I'm sure it's a natural part of our brains ageing and both men and women suffer the same. We have enough menopause symptoms to worry about without general stuff that everyone goes through smile 

I remember my mum and auntie always liked listening to Terry Wogan's show and stories from his Toggs (Terry's old geazers and gals, I think). People used to send up their funny stories about getting old. I didn't listen to it myself but I know it made my mum laugh smile

As for going into a room - I have just come into this room and am sure I wasn't supposed to be checking my emails..............think I came in to empty the drier.......or do some ironing......perhaps not...........aah well smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.