Skip to content
Ad
in this discussion +2 following
steve11243 steve11243

Found something that actually works!

Like many on here I suffered for years. I tried so many things which worked to varying degrees but never allowed a nights sleep! I did the same as everyone and bought 'the latest' best on the market, scientifically proven cream which did little to nothing. Then, quite by accident a little tube of cream found its way to me in a gift bag from a chemist chain here. A bag made up of stuff no one really buys!

What did I have to lose? Came out the shower, on with the cream and a few hours later when I when to bed I couldnt feel any itch. I slept!

I have been using it for a month now and I feel that I have broken the itch scratch itch scratch cycle for the first time in 7 years. The tube ran out today after a month and I went back to the chemist expecting to either not find it or it be really expensive. Nope, $6 AUD a tube!!!

Its a simple tube of coconut balm made with 100% organic coconut oil (the label says) made by a company called Redwin. Its more than worth a try! If you cant get it where you are I would be happy to get it for you and mail it to you.

1 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.