fourth weigh in 5lbs off this week 1st 6lbs in total

Posted , 10 users are following.

WHOOOOOHOOOOO 5lbs off this week thats 1st 6lbs in four weeks I am so pleased at these results, where has the blue bullets been all my life???

Just gotta get passed to tonight, Saturday night is my nemesis, so my lovely supportive partner has gone shopping for tea and a pud, we are having beans, low fat sausages and mash without the butter, we use the butter frylight and squirt til it hurts lol

To follow merigue nests fat free yogurt sliced fruit and a drizzle of choc shot, all done like an eton mess eaten with a tea spoon so it lasts longer.

Just gotta to break tonights bad habit eating xxx

2 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I use to have a bag of marshmallows or jelly sweets on a Saturday as my treat!! 

Well done on yr fab loss smile x

• Posted

OH Bugger i could have fat free marshmallows on the top!! going to text him lol xxx
    • Posted

Mmm sounds good. I think if u don't have a treat it's easy to fall off the wagon!!
    • Posted

oh yeah and saturday is treat night, or whats the point we are never going to go through life without them, well im not lol xx
  • Posted

Well done, fantastic results. Xx

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, put 1.5 on this week. Lost 5 in 5 weeks! 

I gave got to be doing something wrong 😞. 

No snacks this week xx

• Posted

Use my fitness pal app and watch yr calories too. I stick to 1400 a day and losses are 3-5 lb a week xx
    • Posted

Are you eating enough of the good stuff? I found if  I have been hungry and ignored it, thinking I am dieting my body will hold on to it, but if I feel hungry I eat low/fat free foods.

It hard to get the balance I was disappointed last week with my loss and I had been to strict I think.  

We are only human and we must not forget that so dont be hard on yourself my lovely.

Keep going Hen Hugs xx

• Posted

Well I thought I had eaten plenty if good stuff but something isn't right. 

Pen and paper ed needed thus week , make a note of everuthing

You must be grinning from ear to eat flower. If not why not. 

Truly chuffed for you xx

• Posted

Hiya Andrea :-)

The best thing to do is keep a food diary & write every single thing

down that passes your lips, even drinks! Sometimes we eat things and dont even know we are doing it.

If you have a smart phone download the app *My Fitness Pal* then you can log everything you are eating while you are out. It seems to me that you maybe having too many calories? Cutting out fat has to work in conjuntion with calorie intake in order to loose weight, unless you exercise like crazy!

Personally I dont think you should go without any snacks completely :-( Maybe just cut down on them Andrea.

Try to stay focused on yourself as much as possible, I am aware there are many of us that have others to deal with at home, but think how upset you will be if the doctor takes you off Oristat. It does not bear thinking about does it!

///*.*\\\

As a matter of interst what is your idea of a snack and how many do you have in a day?

• Posted

I am and that 1lb + is mine next week to get to 1 and half stones.  I write everything down and then after each weigh in I write my weekly loss so I can look back and hope it will help.

I have a long way to go so I have broken it down, so it doesnt scare the living bejesus out of me lol, every 7lb mark and going down into the next stone mark.  I have set an aim for december so just gotta keep at it.  FIGHT THE BULGE!! lol xx

• Posted

I gave been doing 1200 cals but fell off a couple of days this week, although wouldn't gave thought it was 1.5 bad! Lol

On it again now and sticking to plan x

• Posted

Hi the 2 weeks previous I did all the above and lost 2.5 each week, last week I had some personal things to desk with and didn't keep a diar! 

Results show if you take your eye off the ball you've had it xx

• Posted

Awe!...soooo chuffed for you :-)

5lbs in a week is awsome! I'm so very very proud of you x x x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Thankyou hun, its been a toughie this week emtionally, had it not been for your message during the week it could have been a different outcome. I am lucky to have you and this forum, because it has been so supportive.

xxx

• Posted

Wow what an amazing weight loss - you go girl.  Sooo happy for you. 

Bugger, just been shopping and forgot those meringue nests. I should have gone and got that last night and loaded with fruit and yogurt as it seems like such a naughty treat than the bag of chips. 

Might stop off a tesco on my way back from visiting my sister. Xx 

• Posted

Bless!....We all try to help each other x x x

Be good tonight, I shall be asking questions in the morning! lol

///*.*\\\

• Posted

I was very good haha pud was made my him indoors bless, after i had melted in the kitchen cooking friggin bangers and mash!! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.