fourth weigh in 5lbs off this week 1st 6lbs in total

Posted , 10 users are following.

WHOOOOOHOOOOO 5lbs off this week thats 1st 6lbs in four weeks I am so pleased at these results, where has the blue bullets been all my life???

Just gotta get passed to tonight, Saturday night is my nemesis, so my lovely supportive partner has gone shopping for tea and a pud, we are having beans, low fat sausages and mash without the butter, we use the butter frylight and squirt til it hurts lol

To follow merigue nests fat free yogurt sliced fruit and a drizzle of choc shot, all done like an eton mess eaten with a tea spoon so it lasts longer.

Just gotta to break tonights bad habit eating xxx

2 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Well done on your WL smile x
    • Posted

Plodding along regardless:-)

Bit tired from the 4 Chinese Professors I have staying with me, got them another 2 weeks. They keep wanting to cook Chinese for me eek Hell no! I tell them I am allergic to it. lol

Must stay focused and upbeat got a long long way to go! :-)

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Hi Daisy,

lol @Allergic 2 weeks will soon be over.. then no more Chinese food talk You could get them to make you chicken and sweetcorn soup? i must make that soon i really like it. I never really used to eat takeaways but my favourite was chinese when i did get one. There is a chinese curry sauce i used to get which tastes like the one from the takeaway i ate so much of it at the start i can't stomach it now!.

Keep the mantra going your heading in the right direction soon will be time for your next WI and i bet you will have done really well xx

ps: Believe me time flies and before you know it you will be at the weight you want to be. I remember being told what i weighed at the start and thinking this is going to take a over a year that is ages but you know what time really does fly it might not seem like it now but in a couple of months it will. x

• Posted

Wow fab weight loss , soon be at your happy weight . 

Keep going enjoy your Saturday treat . 😀

• Posted

Long way to go Happy Chick, have around the 8 stone to get rid of yet. Little and often steps will get me there i hope lol, well that the plan. xxx
    • Posted

Best way small steps at a time .

It's  become a way of life for me , I never thought in a million years I could go without my cakes an I have since 20th may .

I feel really empowered like the happy chick is getting really happy .xx

• Posted

mmmmmm cake, no no i must step away lol, it good to hear that happy chick is now a committed contented chick ;>) xxx
  • Posted

Well done sweet heart, what a fab loss!! 

Absolutely love reading all these success stories, it gets easier I think when you can actually see a loss let alone a huge one like that!

Enjoy your sausages xxxx 

• Posted

lol they were lush, haaha, this forum is fab for support.  I agree I have to see it shifting or my frame mind at the moment would be why am I bothering, i think it is because I do have a lot to lose and if i cant do the big numbers now whats going to be like later on.

xxxx

• Posted

It doesn't matter if you have a little or a lot to loose flower, you are well and truely commited and given me some inspiration, thank you xx
    • Posted

Do you see hun?...*YOU* have given Andrea inspiration!

What greater compliment can there be, than for someone to tell you this!

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Yes she has Daisy, I am currently sat in a beer garden with my family and enjoying a soda water, enjoying it cos on a mission! 

Pink hen, keep your posts coming sweetie, I need you- no pressure hun xx

• Posted

To say I am over whelmed is an under statment my lovely friends.  I think we all inspire each other on here I cannot take sole credit. 

We pick each other up and dust us off for another day.  I for one am glad I have found this forum xxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.