freaking out first time in a long time

Posted , 3 users are following.

Looked in my mouth last night and on the left side of my mouth were my tooth is coming through there is to red dots dunno what they are but it's really bothering me I need to phone dentist but wondering if any 1 else has had same or any reassurance would be grate I don't want to relapse and go back to bad anxiety

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

They are probably mouth blisters/ulcers. Lots of people get them for any number of reasons. You can get some gel from your pharmacy. If you use it according to the instructions they should subside and eventually disappear quite quickly.
  • Posted

When my wisdom teeth were coming in, I got a bit of an infection due to food getting in between the gum and tooth somehow. If it is just dots, try some warm salt water. And take vitamin C. If it starts hurting where you can not eat, get to a dentist. No worries. Warm salt water is the best!!!
    • Posted

Rince with the warm salt water, don't swallow it smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.