Frothy stools

Posted , 4 users are following.

sorry for the TMI.

Every day after my dinner i get a strong urge to go for a poo and get really gassy. When i get to the toilet i pass a lot of gass and small pellet like stools come out covered in bubbles (looks like froth on top of coffee) sometimes i only pass mucus and no poo and when i wipe its like yellow discharge.

does anyone know what this is?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

How long have you had these symptoms and have you eaten anything you wouldn't normally eat? Try a food diary since you get the symptoms after eating. Are you getting shifting abdominal pain? Have you had any stress recently? See your doctor if your symptoms have gone on for longer than a week and ask about IBS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.