Frustrating & depressing..."swimmy head'

Posted , 2 users are following.

This a.m. woke up & my head was so clear.  I was so happy until I went on social media with my phone.  Should have know better.  After that, my day went down hill with my spacey head & feeling off balance.

Over the years I have endured a sudden onset of feeling dizzy or spacey. One day it would just be gone.  But now here I am again for the past few months.

Like some of you I have been examined, tested with no answers. The latest thing is ears ringing & I wake up at night with hearing heart beat.  SO disgusted.  If this was new to me I would think welcome to old age....but it started a long time ago & went away for years.  The sad part is I can't plan anything.  It is not fun to be in a social situation & feel like you just got off a boat.   Latest thing to have Cat Scans 2 next week of my head.

Sounds as though you have all went the medical route with no definitive answers or results.  Not to mention it affects your significant other or family as well....At least I know I'm not alone.

Thanks for letting me vent...my dizzy friends.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sorry to hear what you're going through Marie. I'm suffering similar symptoms since November, but not as strong (don't feel like just got off the boat, more boat is moving in calm waters!). Have you experienced any pain/tingling/numbness of the head?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.