gaaaaaaah

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone else feel like they could just explode?.....on the run up to period time and my head feels like it could just explode and my whole body is just tense.....please let me know its not just me ladies......hugs to you all xxx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

sad yes! And this month has been like that throughout. I started birth control and wanted to much to make a difference. As of now I am worsesad but it could be just life happening. My 3 year old has been ill for 3 weeks and other things happening. My numbness and tingling is bad, i feel depressed so much because of that and so tense all the time. But prior to now... yes I have felt what u describe around my period.

Hugs!

• Posted

Oh me too!!! Some months are much worse than others 😠 Like as if I'm going to blow a gasket at Amy moment ....

Other times I feel like I'm just floating around , literally lol, no tension ....heck feel muscleless wink

Sounds weird haha!

• Posted

Thanks so mu h for sharing...hopefully just the hormones settling not sure, sure next month will be better for you...lolling ginge at the muscleless, have felt like that too like my body is made of rubber...very odd this hormone business lol ....sending warm hugs your way ladies xxx
  • Posted

Me too!! Every muscle in my back is tight, from neck to rear end. My insides are bloated beyond belief. My ovaries both feel like they should have small moons orbiting round. And the internal tremoring is probably registering on the earthquake monitors!

Hang in there, you are not alone 😝

• Posted

Thnks Sara...feeling more rubbery today lol....lolling at your tremors....hope you feel better soon xxx
  • Posted

Feeling rubbery today myself lol....

And my head feels like it's trying to float off somewhere wink

Hugs to you!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.