Gall Bladder Buldge

Posted , 2 users are following.

G,Day every one had my Gall Bladder out on 28/08/2012 being on a Morphine drip with a Ketamine infushion as i take MS Contin for 25 years now due to cronic pain 24/7 the Gall Bladde was the old way open cut i thought they cut me in Half talk about Pain and all puffed up like a big balloon now i have a Buldge on my right hand side as they Cut through the muscle has any one had this happen as it get very pain full i have lost 21kG so far and have to wear a Brace to hold be all in its like a Manttle Piece a Big buldge cut right across the manin muscle any surrgetions Please ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry guy the Ketamine stopped me From Smoking the Ketamine reset my whats left of my Brain Receptors is this normal Thanks every one ?
  • Posted

Ice pack or heating pad for swelling im so sorry they cut you so much your gallbladder must have ruptured or they hit complications. Take it easy your in for a long road with healing. Dont push it please rest as much as possible walk a little as you can just to help move the gas out. Dont force yourself to move til your ready though no straining either not to use the bathroom it will come get mild laxative dulcolax senna or miralax and stool softner will help just be easy it all comes in time but with your cut it will take longer to heal. All my prayers hope you start feeling better soon sorry i couldn't be of more help
    • Posted

G,Day refugia23876 i have no trouble with my rear end i take a few Prunes after Tea at Night and gp first thing in the Morning my opp was done 28/08/2012 have not had a Smoke since but the Buldge really hurts at times i have lost 22 Kg so far i want to loose more i had to Pay $200 for a elestic brace to hold me together .

I Take Questran Lite for cronic Diarrea  as they took half my Bowel out back when i was about 22 years old and 3 foot of intestine was Gang Green and 3 Adhesion Opp,s i need B12 Inj each month is there a Name for the trouble i have had is it IBS or what 4 Lamenectomys i should get frequent flyer points in Hospital im there that mant times 200Mg Morphine and Proladone Supp,s as i now have a Malabsorsion Syndrome because of the 3 foot of Gang Green intestine they took out there,s not much left to take out im pretty guttles an Spinless i have to Laugh other wise i will cry Pain 24/7 it really gives me the Pip Cheers Please get back to me if you can find a Name for what i have had done so far No More Opp,s for this Duck Talk soon cheers every one chin Up .?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.