Gall bladder stone removel from bile duct 5 days ago still feeling rough !

Posted , 6 users are following.

I just sipping ginger tea but nothing really helps take buscapan for cramps too .But it's the nausea that's driving me mad not being able to eat just makes you weaker and weaker at least if one broke a leg you can still eat and I love my food too have a good diet all organic too in the past I've alway eaten healthy and I know people who really abuse their bodies and don't get anything wrong with them so not fear feeling sorry for my self now and that's not me 😢

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Barbara, I'm exactly the same, I'm sick of feeling sick and having the cramps

everyday . I can't understand why people that have rubbish diets don't suffer

any negative effects . I've always eaten healthy but my stomach is a mess !

I'm always hungry but everything gives me pain , gas , diarhea. Can't go out ,

I've got to the stage where I don't want to go out or speak to people, I'm so tired

through lack of nourishment.Hope we both get better soon .

• Posted

This is still really early days.

I had my gallbladder removed 3 years ago and am still taking buscopan. Have ibs and a hiatus hernia.

However having said that I am not getting the excrutiating pain I had with the gallstones.

Hang in there and be patient. I can't remember feeling nauseous with mine but it was quite a long time ago.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah

• Posted

barbara   have you seen a doctor about any scans? That is the first step because you don't say if you have

had a positive ultrasound which would confirm 'radio opaque stones'. If you have got any cholesterol type

stones that are under 20mm in diameter speak to someone who knows all about Ursodioxycholic acid and the fact that this bile acid will dissolve stones of the type mentioned...

• Posted

Hi there well it all started when I had to call 111 the they sent ambulance In hospital had blood test LFT'S were off the chart pain was bad and I was sick with high temperatures! 4 days in hospital before Xmas ! Sent me home after just giving antibiotics! after Xmas had to call 111 again they sent ambulance another 3 days in hospital more bloods taken high LFT's ! Then got a letter to go for MRI nothing found the. Another scan nothing found by this time I had lost weight ! so had endoscopy retrograde they saw stones in bile duct , anyway last Tuesday had those out by Ercp endoscopy after was ok sent me home but ever since felt rough ! Nauseas worse than before can't eat anything much and terrible cramp right in middle of stomach and it takes your breath ! lost more weight ,seeing surgeon on the 24of April another long wait they will be nothing much left of me by then ! they are going to remove gall bladder they say ! I am going to my doctors to get appointment tomoz for more buscapan for cramps and see if he can can give me drugs for nausea too the pain god knows what they can give me for that 😢

• Posted

before gallbladde removal, did you have other issues like gastritis,acid reflux or any other digestion issues ?
    • Posted

Has stones removed from bile duct still have pain gall bladders not been removed yet feeling rubbish 😢And I bet I will have to wait because it is the NHS 🙏

• Posted

Hi Barbara, I really feel for you, there is nothing easy with problems relating to the Gallbladder, my problem started nine months ago I’m having my gallbladder taken out soon. Can empathise with your frustrations, your obviously a strong person to come through what you have, take care of yourself and rest as much as you can. I hope things improve for you that you can enjoy more of the foods you like. It’s exhausting being limited to what we can eat I know how that feels I have to take regular naps and avoid get cold at any cost. Here if you need a chat 😀

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.