gall stones

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

im asking if any one has gal stones with little or no symptoms??...i have few stones with 7 8 mm. Sometimes i have bowel symptoms and a bit of loose motion when i eat oily foods...now that i have voice hoarsenness, gagging , lump sensation and sometimes chest and back pain...most of the symptoms come back with force when im active. And i have shortness of breath too when i talk or do some work...if i do not talk and take rest for long time i feel better...as im a teacher suffering lots of problems with voice..

i wrote here any one have same symptoms and if it is connected with gall stones??...i had visited to doctors..they told me it is allergy reaction..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, alot of people have gallstones and don't have symptoms and live with them for the rest of there lives without any problems its only when they cause problems do you need to look at having your gallbladder taken out. If your doctors have said its an allergic reaction what do you think you could be allergic too? It could be muscular or nerve or an ulcer but I haven't heard of anyone having voice issues with gallstones before. 

You could probably do with a gastroscopy to check your stomach for ulcers and they'll also do biopsies to make sure that you haven't got h.pylori or crohns disease. 

I would go back to your doctors is your symptoms continue and let me know what they say.

Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.